Staff Selection Commission has officially released the SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam (CHSL) Admit Card 2017 on 19th August 2019. Candidates who are expected to appear for the Document Verification (DV) and skill test can now download their admit cards from the respective regional SSC website. The admit card download process is available on the official Staff Selection Commission at https://ssc.nic.in/.
SSC will conduct additional tests falling under the Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam from 26th August 2019 till 20th September 2019. SSC organized and administered the Tier-II examinations on 8th July 2018, and Tier I examinations was held from 4th March to 26th March 2018. Candidates who qualified the Tier-II examinations were assessed eligible to appear for Tier III examinations.
|Tier I examinations
||4th-26th March 2018
||8th July 2018
|SSC CHSL Admit Card 2017
||19th August 2019
|SSC CHSL Document Verification & Data Entry Skill Test (DEST)to be conducted from
||26th August 2019 – 20th September 2019
Mentioned below are the simple steps to download the SSC CHSL Admit Card 2017:
- Visit the respective SSC region’s official website.
- Locate and click on the admit card and DV link present on the homepage.
- Enter the required credentials on the next page.
- Submit the details after careful verification.
- The admit card will be seen on the screen.
- Candidates are recommended to print out a hard copy of the admit card or save a digital copy for future reference.
A total of 3259 posts of Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) are to be recruited through this recruitment project. Despite a large number of aspirants applying and appearing for the examinations only the candidates who are truly determined and capable to carry out the duties required will be recruited.